A deposit gets you in-line for the shortest lead time possible.
if units are available, expect immediate shipment with a standard 1-2 week shipment timeframe. Dependent on your location.
if no units are in stock, you can expect a lead time approx. 6-8 weeks.
Receive a confirmation email after your deposit with a registered invoice. An agent will contact you shortly about shipment date and the remaining balance, which is due (7) days prior to shipment.
Your agent will be happy to direct your shipping route with exact date and time, payment balance, and answer any questions or concerns, at any time along the way.
- 100 Ton - 200,000 lbs of Force
- 135" Square - Heat Plate Surface Area
- 80" Square - Rosin Bag Area
- Press (2-4) QDF Bag (20"sq) at One Time
- Durable, All Steel Frame
- 6160 Aluminum Heat plates
- (8) Heating Cartridges
- Power Usage: 15 AMPS
- Quadruple Direction Flow Technology & Post Melt Separation
- Double Acting Hydraulic Cylinder (No Spring)
- Pilot Operated Check Valve - Hold Load
- Automatically Collect Oil into Jar / Silicone / Parchment Paper
- Versatility - Use any type of rosin bag
- Hydraulic Hand or Electronic Pump Options
- Dual Top and Bottom PID Controls
*We recommend consulting with an Access Rosin Products professional before purchasing outright.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns.