The Quarter Pound (QP) version of The Rosin Machine is capable of pressing 112g of flower, or 200g of hash per press!
- Touch Screen Automation
- Programmable data
- Maximum 100 Ton - 200,000 lbs psi for effective Flower Rosin
- Minimum 5 lbs psi for Sensitive Hash Rosin.
- 135" Square - Heat Plate Surface Area
- 80" Square - Rosin Bag Area
- Press (2-4) QDF Bag (20"sq) at One Time
- Durable, All Steel Frame
- 6160 Aluminum Heat plates
- (8) Heating Cartridges
- Power Usage: 15 AMPS
- Quadruple Direction Flow Technology & Post Melt Separation
- Double Acting Hydraulic Cylinder (No Spring)
- Pilot Operated Check Valve - Consistent Load Lock
- Self-Collection - Jar / Silicone / Parchment Paper
- Versatility - Use any size or micron rosin bag
- Hand or Electronic Pump Quick Connect
- Dual Plate Heat Control
What is voltage of The Rosin Machine V3.2 HMI or PID?
What is voltage of the BVA Electronic Pump connected with the HMI?
How many amps does The Rosin Machine V3.2 HMI or PID require?
Designate (1) Individual socket, with an individual 15-20amp breaker.
-8 amp current draw when start up / warm up, then sporadically pull 4 to 8 amps as each plate temperature is balanced. Current is not continuous.
How many amps does BVA Electronic pump for HMI require?
Designate (1) Individual socket, with its own individual 15-20amp breaker.
-9 amp current draw when activated to lift or lower the plates. Current is not continuous.