The Quarter Pound (QP) version of The Rosin Machine is capable of pressing 112g of flower, or 200g of hash per press!
- Touch Screen Automation
- Programmable data
- Maximum 100 Ton - 200,000 lbs psi for effective Flower Rosin
- Minimum 5 lbs psi for Sensitive Hash Rosin.
- 135" Square - Heat Plate Surface Area
- 80" Square - Rosin Bag Area
- Press (2-4) QDF Bag (20"sq) at One Time
- Durable, All Steel Frame
- 6160 Aluminum Heat plates
- (8) Heating Cartridges
- Power Usage: 15 AMPS
- Quadruple Direction Flow Technology & Post Melt Separation
- Double Acting Hydraulic Cylinder (No Spring)
- Pilot Operated Check Valve - Consistent Load Lock
- Self-Collection - Jar / Silicone / Parchment Paper
- Versatility - Use any size or micron rosin bag
- Hand or Electronic Pump Quick Connect
- Dual Plate Heat Control
How many amps does The Rosin Machine V3.2 HMI or PID require?
Designate (1) Individual socket, with an individual 15-20amp breaker.
-8 amp current draw when start up / warm up, then sporadically pull 4 to 8 amps as each plate temperature is balanced. Current is not continuous.
How many amps does BVA Electronic pump for HMI require?
Designate (1) Individual socket, with its own individual 15-20amp breaker.
-9 amp current draw when activated to lift or lower the plates. Current is not continuous.