The Rosin Machine throughput capacity per-press is,
Flower = 112 Grams
Hash = 200 Grams
The Rosin Machine's timeframe per-press is,
Flower = 3 minutes - 12 minutes
Hash = 5 minutes - 15 minutes
Total weight processed per-day (8hr) is,
Dried Flower = 8lbs -12 lbs
Dried Hash = 7kg - 9kg
One Rosin Machine's by Access Rosin is capable of outperforming four (4) standard 25Ton rosin presses, and is fully automatic with touch screen features; all-in-one. Additionally our proprietary flow control guarantees easy collection with no-loss when working in a cold room, or by transferring finished product.
- Touch Screen Automation
- Programmable data
- Maximum 100 Ton - 200,000 lbs psi for effective Flower Rosin
- Minimum 5 lbs psi for Sensitive Hash Rosin.
- 135" Square - Heat Plate Surface Area
- 80" Square - Rosin Bag Area
- Press (2-4) QDF Bag (20"sq) at One Time
- Durable, All Steel Frame
- 6160 Aluminum Heat plates
- (8) Heating Cartridges
- Power Usage: 15 AMPS
- Quadruple Direction Flow Technology & Post Melt Separation
- Double Acting Hydraulic Cylinder (No Spring)
- Pilot Operated Check Valve - Consistent Load Lock
- Self-Collection - Jar / Silicone / Parchment Paper
- Versatility - Use any size or micron rosin bag
- Hand or Electronic Pump Quick Connect
- Dual Plate Heat Control
How many amps does The Rosin Machine V3.2 HMI or PID require?
Designate (1) Individual socket, with an individual 15-20amp breaker.
-8 amp current draw when start up / warm up, then sporadically pull 4 to 8 amps as each plate temperature is balanced. Current is not continuous.
How many amps does BVA Electronic pump for HMI require?
Designate (1) Individual socket, with its own individual 15-20amp breaker.
-9 amp current draw when activated to lift or lower the plates. Current is not continuous.